Monday, April 5, 2010

Bag Boy!


Look at the picture above. Yes, it’s a man carrying a woman’s handbag. Where’s the woman? In the bathroom. And what’s he doing? Waiting for her.

The waiting part is okay actually. I mean, a man waiting for his female friend/girlfriend while she preps herself in the bathroom, is a rather common sight. But the problem here is the BAG! The LADIES’ BAG!

I am sorry if I come across as an insecure freak, but I am really surprised at 1) The man is not feeling uncomfortable at all 2) THE MAN IS NOT FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE AT ALL!

I have been in similar situations and those few moments have undoubtedly been the most difficult moments of my entire life! I couldn’t help thinking how funny I would be looking. Worse, what if someone thinks I am a hen-pecked coward? But most importantly, it’s a LADIES’ bag. I mean, I might as well be caught wearing a skirt in public. Get what I am saying?

Yea yea. I have heard the if-you-are-a-real-man-you-wouldn’t-care comments before, but I just CANNOT make my peace with it. And it’s not like I haven’t tried. Really.

3 comments:

spicymist said...

i would really like to see your reaction when your girl takes you along for her lingerie shopping. omg

Hotwani said...

well. I can always wear a burkha, right? :P
and anyway, I dont think women really buy what men ASK them to buy. So i see no point. Sigh.

spicymist said...

I would still like to see you in a burkha. lmao And women take men along to tell her friends her guy came along and they in turn bug their guys to come along and so the chain reactino starts.