Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Meet my Friendsssssssssssssss

Mr Facebook wakes up all of a sudden, figures that I have two mutual friends with filmmaker Mehreen Jabbar, and suggests that I add her. Now the deal is that I NEVER listen to FB. NEVER! It keeps asking me to add random people or write random shit on random people’s walls. But I don’t!

However, I had interviewed this filmmaker almost two years back for her movie Ramchand Pakistani, and the interaction had gone pretty well. In fact, I also contacted her later to network for another story, and she was very helpful. So adding her didn’t seem like a bad idea. Hence…
‘Add as friend’ – click
‘Add personal note’ – click
‘OK’ – click

And here’s what I get:

Sorry. She has too many friends. FINE! I will go and look for friendless people to add. Too many friends. Yea right! And I thought dost jitney ho utna accha hai.

1 comment:

VegTraveler said...

LOL first time I have seen that message !!