Thursday, February 25, 2010

TWO much ho gaya!


I had no freaking clue that today is THE day, the day when I walked into Mumbai Mirror. The batti flashed when I realised that it’s a colleague’s birthday.

And colleague’s birthday = me joining Mirror. Simple! (Happy Birthday Malay)

So, ladies and gentlemen, today, I complete TWO YEARS with Mumbai Mirror. *thunderous clapping sound* Thank you. Thank you.

And unlike last year, when I raised a toast, this year, I only wish to smile benignly and get on with my work. Maybe I will treat myself to a walnut brownie from Café Naaz in the evening.

There’s no time to ruminate over the past because this year, there’s loads to accomplish. Perhaps that’s something that another year at Mirror has taught me – to not treat every milestone with unnecessary grandeur. Good, bad, whatever. Look ahead and just move on. And so, I am moving on.

SHETTY SIR!! WHERE THE HELL IS THE AD DUMMY????

1 comment:

sonali shah said...

Bhai kya baat hai... mubarak ho!