Wednesday, May 2, 2012

We are back!

The year is over, and as promised, this page must get its share of long overdue attention. Career paths have changed, priorities have changed, but I do need this blog to be forced to look at things with the same simplicity as I did earlier. It’s time to get back to appreciate the ‘finer’ things in life.

For the next three months, I will be in Singapore, for work. And after that, it’s back to Bombay. Despite my many attempts, the city is not ready to let go off me… yet.

I was in town last week before heading to Singapore. And here’s something that made me smile…. 



… a white man, a black woman, and an Asian girl, walking holding hands.  

Thumbs up to global unity. And balls to racial profiling. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!! Love the pic :) And what it symbolises.

Hotwani said...

Tks Manali :)