Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 17: Horn, OK, Pls

After visiting a building in Tainan, we had to leave our remarks on the visitor's page. Now I say it was a 'building' because I was unable to figure out what EXACTLY was it being used for! Sounds dumb? FINE! Why don't YOU visit it then?

Point being, it is a fairly new structure built in a near-Japanese style (because it is located opposite an authentic Japanese-styled structure), was occupied by the town government until some time back, but is now used for random things. There was a photo exhibition (which turned out to be a video presentation), a few food stalls here and there, an AV room, random art exhibs on, like COMPLETE RANDOMESHWAR!

So, the Indian in me decided to leave an equally random comment, and my Taiwanese friends were more than happy to join in!

Horn, OK, Please has made its mark in Taiwan.
*sniff* It's a proud moment, fellow Indians.
*stands up for national anthem*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice!! ha, I see Sating's signature

I wanna sign on it, too XD

Sophia

VegTraveler said...

lol i like the sabrina girl ( assumin )..." I was here with them "...hehe