Wednesday, February 10, 2010

AH Sherlyn!



Entertainment Editor Indu Mirani has received a cake. And guess WHO has sent it? The sensational, scandalous, sumptuous (or so she says) SHERLYN CHOPRA!!!! *drum rolls*

Apparently, it’s her 25th birthday and she wants us to celebrate. And we definitely won’t disappoint her. We, at Mirror, are planning to have a grand cake-cutting ceremony. And yes, we (or at least yours truly) shall sing aloud…

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY SHERLYNNNNN!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY DEAR SHERLYNNNNN!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

PS: Here are some reactions to the cake.

Gayatri: But they aren’t proportional!
Vickey: I want to taste!
Chandrima: YUCK!
Sudipta: I took a picture. You did too? Show yours. Show. Show.
Lekha: I want the thigh, like the tangdi kebab.
Namrata: You have one boob. I will have another.
Me: Let’s get to the basics. It’s a cake. Shall we cut?

2 comments:

PriyalSanghavi said...

These are the times I wish I was still there. Bwahahahahaha CANNOT believe it! And also the numerous bad jokes made but not posted :D

Sonali Shah said...

Oh my god! You did not get that!
Damn, i missed the cake.