Saturday, January 23, 2010

Leave NOW!


A friend works with a well-known magazine. Which one? Call me. I will tell you. He has a problem. And the problem is of such nature that it calls for grave reactions, at least from me. Why? Here’s why…

X: i spoke with my boss abt chutti's this year
apart from a murderous glance, i also got to know that as long as i work here, i may not get even a single vacation to speak of
me: uhh... and WHY is that? dont u hav leaves??
X: yes
but she wont approve them
me: WTF!?
X: there r ppl with 200 days PL who's leaves are not approved
me: m sure its not like that
WHAT!?
200!!!!!??
u kidding me?
X: yes .. i live with dinosaurs
aunties who've been working here for 21 yrs and counting
me: its a bloody crime!
X: i know
i'm waiting for my HR guy to come back who himself is on vacation right now!
talk abt cruel irony

I don’t mind starting a petition to fight for his rights. No leaves? Like WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!!

1 comment:

Sriram said...

Galleon slaves don't get no vacation