Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dear Facebook, Main MARD hoon!


So what DO you do when Facebook creates a sexual identity crisis for you? Like what?!! A writer friend of mine (lets call him by his initials PS) realised that the notifications sent out on Facebook claimed that he was a girl! And HA, what fun! :P
Here goes:

me: i have a doubt
PS: abt?
me: why on earth do my FB notifications say p******* s***** also commented on HER photo?
PS: noooo!!!!!
u not kidding me right?
me: uhh...m serious
PS: wait .. lemme see
damn .. how do i check? .. what do i do??
me: hahahahahahhaa
dude...this is so funny!
i m jara busy now...tomm.i will actually take a pic of the notifications and send you
:P
hahahahahah
PS: jesus .. man .. wait .. i gotta do something ..
u shud be helping me out u sadistic freak!
me: listen...i cant stop laughing!
this is going...u know where!
B-)
PS: dude .. u r so going to hell
me: of course....heaven is boring man
:-/
PS: my sex is male on my profile .. so is FB nuts or something??
me: haah....but well...jo hai so hai
PS: saale .. kuch kar iska
baad mein hasna
me: arre...tera accont hai..main kya karoon?
write a mail to FB clarifying your gender status
:P
PS: i'll give u my password .. do something and set it right!!
me: abbe i dont know..
really!
u say the gender setting is male
then what else
i told u....i told u....p****** is a VERY confusing name...i TOLD U
dekha....confuse ho gaya naa FB
PS: yeah .. but i never imagined facebook wud be so befuddled by it!
me: arre....FB hai yaar...humans have created it...human errors are common
PS: i'm also wondering how come no one else told me about this?
me: u got to be a little observant dude
PS: yeah .. stupid friends of mine
thik hai .. i'll write to FB .. aur kya kar sakta hoon
me: hahahaha.....
Dear FB, main MARD hoon!
PS: lol
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PS: god, ur laughing ur ass off off my misery, aint it?
me: noo....it's just so funy....i m imagining....so FB fellow...will receive a mail saying...i m a man...ur notifications say i m otherwise....kindly DO the needful...
u know like...DO something and make me a MAN!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
PS: lol .. really!
me: i m telling u...FREEZE....dont do anything....anything you do....notifications will be sent...only reaffirming the confusion
:P
jab tak FB tujhe teri maan, maryada, mardaangi wapas nahi deta...boycott it!
PS: lol
yeh yeh .. or i can simply choose not to reply to responses on my pics
me: GOD! m just looking at it again and again and laughing
PS: yeah
saale FB ne meri mardaangi ko lalkaara hai
me: tsk tsk tsk
wo bhi indirectly....tujhe batana jaroori bhi nahi samjha
seedha duniya ke saamne declare kar diya
haha....ek idea deta hoon....gender setting mein jaa...click on the male bit again...
and see if it works
but yea...do it CAREFULLY....kuch aur clikc kiya...to wo bhi notification jaayega...!
:P

2 comments:

Tanushri Guchhait said...

Hope ur frnd gets his 'mardangi' back ;)

Anonymous said...

PS??? I haven't met any of your friends but i can still guess who PS is!!

ektoh bechare ki mardangi ka sawaal hai aur tu aisa karta hai? uski pol khol di saare blog-readers ke saamne?

FB wale toh hai hi aise, tu bhi dhokebaaz nikla? Sharma aani chahiye PS ko tujhe apna dost kehte hue... huh!

-sonali